Fire safety is not only a legal requirement but it also saves lives and protects business. This advanced training course on fire marshal tailored for all workers covers all aspects of fire safety responsibility from first actions upon discovering a blaze to organizing a safe and efficient evacuation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Health and safety officers
- Health and safety Committee
- Supervisors and managers
By the end of the training participants should understand:
- How to prevent fires.
- Following correct procedures in case of fire.
- How to stay safe and escape in the event of a fire.
- How to communicate during fire.
- How to fight fire.
- Personal safety measures to take in the event of fire.
Module 1: Introduction
- Action on discovering a fire
- Common causes of fire
- Fire safety and precautions
- The chemistry of fire
- The role of fire marshals
Module 2: Fire Finger’s Health and Safety
- Introduction to categories of health and safety hazards to which firefighters are exposed to.
- Safety prevention measures.
- Stress management.
Module 3: Fire Service Equipment and Operations
- Hoses and fittings
- Control rooms
- Radio communication
- Water supplies and fire hydrants
- Using fire extinguishers
Module 4: Planning Practical Fireman Ship
- Personal Protective equipment
- Response Area
- Proceeding to the fire
- Fighting the fire
- Working condition
- Prevention of fire spread
- After the fire.
Module 6: Fire Drill
- Field visit
- Practical Fire Drill
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professionals and trainers in these fields. All facilitation and course materials will be offered.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with certificate.
The training is residential and will be held at our selected Training Center. Our team is also flexible and can train of clients’ premises.
For more information please contact us;